Art Club--Sponsors: Cheryl Clair (A104)
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The purpose of this club help raise an awareness of art and its connection to all parts of life or to encourage the interests of artistic students. Students must be enrolled in art classes at Wando or have been in an art class at Wando.
- Purpose/Mission of Club:
- Purpose/Mission of Club: Wando DECA is an International Association of Business Students. Although it is recommended that members have, or will take, business classes, it is not mandatory. Active members can either compete in DECA events utilizing attributes from Wando coursework and/or encouraged to complete community service for the Wando community.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The Engineering Club is involved in competitions and special interest activities related to different fields of engineering. Each year, students select the competitions and activities of their own interest. Interested students should contact Mrs Johnson in H129.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The purpose of the French Club is to give students further exposure to French/francophone culture outside of class and provide a setting for interaction with students in a fun yet educational environment after school.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: FBLA is a group of students whose purpose is to bring business and education together through leadership and career development.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: Involvement in FCCLA offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life-planning, goal setting, problem solving, decision making and inter-personal communication necessary in the home and the workplace.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The German Club is open to any student interested in exploring German culture and participating in fun, German-oriented activities.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) is a student run organization for students interested in health care. The club focuses on health related community service and leadership. The club meets once a month.
- Purpose/MIssion of Club: To promote the study of history and explore historical sites in the Lowcountry.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The purpose of this organization shall be to promote a more thorough knowledge of classical life, history and literature; to impart a better understanding of a practical and cultural value of the classics; to interest other students in the classical languages and literature, government, laws, and arts; and as members of the organization, to pattern our citizenship in respect to family, school and nation after the best examples of the classical civilizations.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The purpose of the Marine Science Club is to promote an awareness and understanding of the marine and coastal environment, as well as to encourage activities that teach us and others to protect and clean up the marine environment.
- Purpose/Mission of Club: The general purposes of the Spanish Club are as follows: To raise cultural awareness of the Spanish and Latin-American cultures, to focus on using Spanish learned by students within club setting, to make connections between students at Wando and the Latin-American community. We will have celebrations and cultural meetings on certain Latin-American Holidays to help raise awareness, we will use Spanish within our meetings while being conducted and interacting with other members, and we will provide assistance, and converse with outside, community out-reach programs that focus on the Latin-American cultures in the low country.